2tbl butter (about 30grams)
2 1/2 cups rice krispies cereal (63grams)
1/4tsp vanilla extract
5oz marshmallows(half of the bag, 142grams)
green food coloring, leaf or mint color by Americolors
4tbl butter (about 60grams)
5 cups rice krispies cereal (126grams)
1/2tsp vanilla extract
10oz marshmallows(one bag, 283grams)
1/4 cup cocoa powder (25grams)
2/3cup semi sweet chocolate chips(125grams)
- Spray the cake pan with the nonstick spray, set aside
- Start with the green vanilla rice krispies layer.
- Melt butter, add marshmallows, on low heat stir until marshmallows are melted. Remove from the heat, stir in food coloring and vanilla extract.
- Gently fold in cereal.
- Layer mixture on the bottom of the prepared cake pan. Place a piece of wax paper on top and gently push the mixture down to form an even layer.
- Chill for 20 minutes.
- Prepare chocolate layer.
- Melt the butter, add marshmallows, stir on low heat until melted, add cocoa powder and chocolate, stir just until chocolate melts.
- Remove from the heat, stir in vanilla extract.
- Fold in cereal.
- Layer on top of the green layer, using wax paper, push the mixture to form an even layer.
- Chill for 20-30 minutes.
- Using a square cookie cutter, cut out as many square as you can or use a knife to cut even square.
- Store in the airtight container.
- Use as decoration for the Minecraft Cake, create an edible scene or enjoy alone.
Don’t forget to check out the finished Minecraft Cake.
linking to Tidy Mom