, parchment bags or I used sandwich bags
- Melt the chocolate wafers in the microwave at 50% Power Setting, in 15-20 second intervals. Stirring well after each heating.
- Once melted, scrape chocolate into a piping bag or sandwich bag. Make a small opening at the end of the bag, cut the end with scissors.
- Using a template pipe chocolate wings first. Using contrast color chocolate pipe lines across the wings.
- Make the Spiderweb : using a tooth pick or needle tool run through the chocolate outwards, wiping the excess chocolate from the tool frequently.
- Let harden.
- Pipe the body.
- Transfer butterflies into the drying rack. You can also put the drying rack into the fridge to speed up the process.
- Once chocolate hardens you can peel off the butterflies and use them as desired.
- Store in the airtight container in a cool place until ready to use.
- Chocolate will melt if exposed to heat.
Spiderweb Chocolate Butterflies Video Tutorial
You can check more Halloween Tutorials in the Halloween Video Parade Playlist