For my first tutorial I made Halloween Spider Cupcake Cookies.
To make these cookies you need:
and Silver Color Mist
if you don’t have an airbrush.
- To make Spider Royal Icing Transfers, use the template below and a piece of wax paper.
- Pipe the body parts onto the wax paper, let dry between each section.
- Ice the cookies with black icing, let dry.
- Ice the top portion of the cupcake with white, apply dried transfer onto the wet icing. Let dry.
- Pipe spider legs.
- Airbrush white icing with black and silver color.
- Using white food gel color, vodka/water draw the spiderweb onto the black portion of the cookie. Use paper towel to remove excess liquid if needed.
Royal Icing Transfers
Halloween Spider Cupcake Cookies Video Tutorial