If you remember last year I made Valentine's Day Heart S'mores. I really hope you like my take on Valentine's Day S'mores this year just as much as you liked the last one.
Valentine's Day S'mores Cookie Sticks
To make S'mores Cookie Sticks you need:
Perfect Graham Crackers - recipe(makes 15-16 cookies sticks)
1cup semi Sweet Chocolate Chips
Micro Mini Marshmallows - I buy mine at a local Farmer's Market but I also found an online store that carries them as well : Firehouse Pantry
Primitive Heart Cookie Cutter -Confectionery House
Wilton Pastry Wheel
- Bake the cookies, using the Graham Cracker recipe, using a fluted pastry wheel cut cookie dough into 4 1/2 inch long and 1 inch wide strips. Remember to cut out equal amount of hearts. I was able to make 15 assembled cookies stick using the recipe.
- Melt 1cup chocolate chips.
- Spoon some chocolate on the cookie stick.
- While chocolate is still melted using your fingers, distribute micro marshmallows on the top. Let the chocolate set.
- Using a bit of chocolate, spread some on the heart graham cracker and attach heart cookie onto a cookie stick.
- Let chocolate harden before handling.
|Cookie sticks: 4 1/2inch x1inch|
|Primitive Heart Cookie Cutter|
|Let chocolate set before handling cookies|
Serve S'mores Cookie Stick with Hot Cocoa
Spoon one serving of Hot Cocoa into a clear candy bag, tie it with a bakers twine.
Place the Hot Cocoa package into a large clear bag along with a S'mores Cookie Stick. Tie with a bakers twine.
Be sure to tune in on Thursday as I'll be sharing another treat from Cookies & Candy Project. In the meantime don't forget to check out this ingenious cookie idea by Marlyn.
Glass Heart Cookie Locket- Montreal Confections
I'm sharing this post on We did it Wednesday.