Halloween doesn't have to be all about candy. Why not make these "bloody" Dracula Apple Teeth.
I used my peanut butter dip, little bit of jam for blood and mini marshmallows. Super easy and delicious.
Peanut Butter Dip
1/2 cup (140grams) creamy peanut butter
1/2 cup (125grams) cream cheese
1/4 cup(55grams) to 1/2(110grams) cup packed brown sugar
- To prepare peanut butter dip, beat cream cheese until smooth, add peanut butter, cream until smooth, add sugar and beat until creamy and fluffy, 5 minutes.
juice of one lemon
about 4 cups(1liter) water
- Stir lemon juice into the water.
- Wash and core apples, slice and put all of them into the lemon water. Let sit for 15 minutes.
- Drain and pat dry with paper towel.
Make Dracula Teeth
- Spread little bit peanut butter dip on each apple slice. Push marshmallows into the dip. You can dip one marshmallows into the jam to make it look like blood.
- Top the marshmallows with apple slice.
Dracula Apple Teeth, Complete Video Tutorial