1/4cup brown sugar
- Preheat oven to 250F.
- Lightly grease baking sheet, set aside.
- Pop the popcorn, and place it into a bowl sprayed with a non
stick spray or lightly oiled with oil.
- In a small sauce pan, brush 1tsp of butter on the sides.
- Add brown sugar, butter, honey, molasses, ginger, cinnamon
and salt.Stirring, bring the mixture to boil.Let boil for 5 minutes, don’t stir.
- Remove from heat and stir in baking soda, mixture will foam
- Add vanilla extract and stir.
- Immediately pour mixture over
popped popcorn and stir well, until popcorn is coated well.
Spread the popcorn onto the baking
sheet.Bake at 250F for about an hour. Stirring every 15 minutes. Remove from the oven,
transfer popcorn onto a wax paper lined tray and let cool completely. Gently toss it to separate pieces sticking together. Store in an airtight container.