1/4cup brown sugar
- Preheat oven to 250F.
- Lightly grease baking sheet, set aside.
- Pop the popcorn, and place it into a bowl sprayed with a non
stick spray or lightly oiled with oil.
- In a small sauce pan, brush 1tsp of butter on the sides.
- Add brown sugar, butter, honey, molasses, ginger, cinnamon
and salt.Stirring, bring the mixture to boil.Let boil for 5 minutes, don’t stir.
- Remove from heat and stir in baking soda, mixture will foam
- Add vanilla extract and stir.
- Immediately pour mixture over
popped popcorn and stir well, until popcorn is coated well.
- Spread the popcorn onto the baking
sheet.Bake at 250F for about an hour. Stirring every 15 minutes. Remove from the oven,
transfer popcorn onto a wax paper lined tray and let cool completely. Gently toss it to separate pieces sticking together. Store in an airtight container.