For my first tutorial I made Halloween Spider Cupcake Cookies.
To make these cookies you need:
- To make Spider Royal Icing Transfers, use the template below and a piece of wax paper.
- Pipe the body parts onto the wax paper, let dry between each section.
- Ice the cookies with black icing, let dry.
- Ice the top portion of the cupcake with white, apply dried transfer onto the wet icing. Let dry.
- Pipe spider legs.
- Airbrush white icing with black and silver color.
- Using white food gel color, vodka/water draw the spiderweb onto the black portion of the cookie. Use paper towel to remove excess liquid if needed.
Royal Icing Transfers
Halloween Spider Cupcake Cookies Video Tutorial
Linking to Tidy Mom