- Preheat oven to 400F, line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In the food processor puree avocado with lemon juice add sour cream, honey, salt, pepper and pressed garlic, puree again until smooth and well combined. Scrape into a bowl and set aside, you can also refrigerate avocado cream covered for several hours.
- In a small bowl combine cherry tomato halves with salt, dry basil, set aside.
- Slice hard boiled eggs, cover and set aside.
- Cut bacon into 1 1/2 inch long slices, lay all the bacon slices on top of the parchment paper, on the baking sheet. Bake for about 10 minutes or until crispy. Remove bacon pieces from the parchment paper onto a plate. Lower oven temperature to 350F.
- Transfer all the bread slices onto the same parchment paper you baked the bacon on, on the paper there should be juices from the bacon so be sure to coat the bread with juices. Put the bread into the oven and bake for 10 minutes until crispy. Remove from the oven and let rest for 5 minutes.
- Assemble Crostini: spread avocado cream on each bread slice, put egg slice, piece of bacon and half of the tomato on top. Enjoy.
- I also had these in the fridge for several hours and they were delicious, just let them come to room temperature before eating.