To make these cookies you need
heart cookie cutter
Food Colorings : mint, leaf green
white, mint and leaf green icing – 15 second consistency(how to thin icing to desired consistency)
Airbrush Color – yellow
(this is my new airbrush)
Small heart paper template
Simple Plaid Stencil ( you can make it yourself or get one over at The Stencil Closet on etsy)
- Using edible marker a small paper template, transfer the outline of small heart onto the cookie.
- Flood the smaller heart with white icing, let dry.
- Using stencil, airbrush and yellow airbrush color airbrush cookie, creating gingham pattern.
- Continue with flooding remaining cookie with leaf green around the heart, immediately followed by “circling” with mint icing. Let dry.
- I also made a video tutorial of the process and you can view at the end of the post.