Father's day is around the corner and I wanted to make some Father's Day cookies. I used the same concept for these like I did for Simple Father's Day Cookies I made last year.
To make these cookies you need
red and white 15 second icing
red piping icing
Gourmet Food Writer Set,
Soft Gel Paste Food Color 12 Pack Kit
- First make a template, using exacto knife cut out DAD.
- Using a edible marker transfer outlines onto the plain cookie.
- Using piping consistency red icing, pipe the outlines.
- Fill with red 15 second icing.
- Then flood with white 15 second icing.
- Let dry overnight.
- Finish with piping red outline using red piping icing.