- 1. Outline and flood cookies in section. Don't flood too sections next to each other at the same time. Flood every other section. Wait 20 minutes for the icing to crust over.
- 2.+ 3. Flood remaining sections. Let icing dry.
- 4. Using blue pipe wrench shape onto the cookie, wrench represent hands.
- 5. Flood with blue icing
- 6.Using a small paper template for eyes (2 small hexagons next to each other), trace the eye shape onto the cookie using a food pen. Outling and flood with green icing.
- 7. Onto the wet green eye add a large dot of white icing followed with a dot black. Pipe mouth- with grey and add yellow dots/pins to the borders between sections. Let dry. You can spray the cookie with Pearl Color Mist for added sheen.
- I, Robot Easter Egg Cookie Video Tutorial
3D Easter Bunny by Marielle - De Koekenbakkers
Chick Cupcakes by Robin - Bird On A Cake
Mrs. Bunny Centerpiece by Myriam - Chapix Cookies
Cheesecake Easter Eggs by Beth - Hungry Happenings
Cho "Bunny" Greek Yogurt Pops by Jill - Kitchen Fun With My 3 Sons
Hidden Easter Eggs by Stephanie - Ellie's Bites
Easter Egg Cupcakes by Liz - Hoosier Homemade
Easter Treat Pouches by Elena - Just Me
Mini Meringue Cake by Karyn - Pint Sized Baker
Bunny Cake by Kathia - Pink Little Cake
Easter Gumball Machine by Marlyn - Montreal Confections
Easter Island by Laura - A Dozen Eggs Bake Shoppe
Easter Bunny Sandwich by Michelle - Creative Food
Bunny Garland by Sue - Munchkin Munchies
Egg Hunt Pound Cake by Jennifer - Not Your Momma's Cookie
Dutch Easter Egg by Lorraine - Lorraine's Cookies
Easter Egg Painting Chicks by Mike - Semi Sweet
Easter Basket Cookies by Amber - Sweet Ambs Cookies
The Carrot Patch Cake by Kim - The Partiologist
Cookie Bunny Pop by Meaghan - The Decorated Cookie
Pretzel Bunnies by Sarah - Miss CandiQuik
I, Robot Egg Cookie by Hani - Haniela's
Special Thanks to Mike and Meaghan.