With only a few days before Valentine’s Day here is a simple cookie idea for you to try.
To make these cookies you need:
Balloon cookie cutter– from The Cookie Cutter Company
White – 10 second icing-video tutorial
Black food pen
- Bake the cookies with the stick inside.
- Make a black outline and let it dry slightly before flooding the area with white icing.
- Immediately followed with using a red and
pink icing, pipe small circles directly onto the white icing.
- Using a toothpick or a metal pin, pull the circles towards
you, creating heart shapes.
- Let the icing dry.
- Use a food pen and write a message onto the
cookie to create a guide, then
using black royal icing pipe over the guide. Immediately dip small painter’s brush into the disco dust and sparingly apply disco dust onto the black writing. Let dry.