- Bake the cookies.
- Using a simple plastic or a paper template and a food pen, draw a piping guide directly onto the cookie.
- Starting with white icing(using 10 second icing), fill the diamond shaped areas, following the argyle design pattern, and the piping guide.
- Fill in the white areas, let dry.
- Fill in the red(using 10 second icing) areas, let dry. If needed use a toothpick or a pin to push the icing into the hard to reach corners. Let dry.
- Using a grey or black icing pipe the clean lines across to finished the argyle pattern.
- Pipe the red outline and let dry.
|Use a template to draw a piping onto the cookie|
|Fill in white areas|
|Fill in red areas|
|Use a pin or toothpick to push the icing into the hard to reach areas|
|Pipe clean lines across|