|When I think of candy I usually turn to chocolate, and what better than a chocolate kiss?! (No pun intended;-))|
- Bake the cookies, ice them with one layer of icing and let dry.
- Using a stencil and a food coloring pin, draw the Hershey Kiss shape directly onto the cookies.
- Using grey royal icing, outline and flood the cookie, while still wet dust the kiss with disco dust. Let dry completely.
- Using a piece of crumbled plastic wrap, lightly brush wrap with pink food coloring, then dab it gently onto a paper towel to remove the excess and then with dabbing technique, apply color to the white icing, around the kiss, avoid dabbing too closing to the kiss, leaving a visible outline which make the kiss to pop.
- Using white icing, create a white paper flag, let dry.
- Take a fine point painter's brush dip it in the black food coloring, then dilute the color in water, dab it onto the paper towel to remove excess water and paint directly onto the cookies, shading the area, continue with lighter and darker shades of grey, adding touches of white as well. Let dry.
- Using the same brush write KISSES onto the paper flag.
- Package cookies into a clear bag with few Hershey Kisses Chocolates.
|Using a Stencil Template, outline the shape directly onto the cookie|
|Hershey Kiss stencil template|
|Ice the kiss|
|Using crumbled plastic wrap with pink food coloring, dab all over the white area surrounding the kiss|
|Small piece of crumbled plastic wrap|
|With white icing add the paper flag|
|Using black and white food coloring and painter's brush paint the cookie|