- Cook the pasta in salted water, follow the direction on the packaging. Drain, and stir in 1tsp olive oil.Set aside
- In a bowl whisk together, olive oil, garlic, lemon juice, honey, mustard, salt and pepper. Taste, and season to taste.Whisk in basil.
- Cut the avocados in half, remove the stone and chop it into a medium size chunks. Spoon it out into the dressing and gently stir in.
- Stir in tomatoes.
- Add pasta and stir gently to combine and coat the pasta with the dressing.
- Serve sprinkled with Parmesan cheese and cooked egg.
(Adapted loosely form Better Homes &Gardens)