Aren’t these cute! Little Holly Tree Cookies. I’ve been on a cookie kick lately. It’s been fun to be able to create some new designs this year. I hope you are enjoying my posts and cookies.
To make Holly Tree Cookies you need:
- Bake the cookies, let them cool.
- Decorate cookies, first flood the cookies with mint – leaf, icing, let dry.
- Add details with outline consistency icing- holly leaves with leaf green.
- Add a red berry, one at a time. Wait about 10 minutes before adding another berry.
- Once leaves are dry, draw on them with food pen.
- Pipe white tree stump. Let dry.
|Wood Board used in the picture is from Save on Crafts|