Make a Cookie Cutter Template
Design a Cookie Cutter from a Picture
Decorated Cookies Tutorials
- Bake Cookies
- Make Royal Icing: leaf green, yellow, black, red, white. (Leaf Green-from Wilton, Yellow-Duff Electric Color Gels -they have them in Michael's, Red and Black-super red and super black from Americolors)
- When making black, start with adding cocoa powder to your white icing first, until you reach a light brown color, then continue with black gel food color.
- Using a small round object trace circles where the tires will be in your design, this will help you pipe more even round shape
- Fill the tires with black, let crust for at least 30 minutes before filling in yellow rims.
- Outline green, black and white areas and flood them with icing.Pipe in the break light.
- Let dry all the parts before adding details.
- Details were added using edible food pens