Are you a cookie “queen” ? Do people say your cookies are too pretty too eat? Well then, this is the contest just for you. Haniela’s is launching a contest for the most creative decorated cookie with ♥ in mind.
~ I love Hearts ~
♥ shape is the most recognized shape on the planet, following cross and crescent, ♥ is a shorthand for
♥ = Heart = Love
Heart shapes surround us in every day life too, have you ever seen 2 swans touching their beaks, fold two pages of the book into the center and you’ll create a heart shape, leaves, flowers and even strawberries are heart shaped …
Be heart inspired, be creative, challenge yourself, and most of all have fun.
~ ♥ ~
2. THEME OF THE CONTEST :
- YOUR ENTRY MUST BE ONE COOKIE
- COOKIE CAN BE ANY SHAPE YOU’D LIKE AS LONG AS YOUR FINISHED DECORATED COOKIE DESIGN HAS ♥ SHAPE IN IT
example of a non heart shaped cookie :
- KEEP YOUR DESIGNS G-Rated
3. HOW TO ENTER:
- Follow Haniela’s ( you can follow my blog, subscribe to Haniela’s or like me on FB)
- submit your COOKIE ENTRY via email to : firstname.lastname@example.org
- submit one photo in jpeg format; if you have a blog or website, please remember to include that in your email, I will be including direct link to your blog/website on the contest’s voting page, next to your cookie photo
- 1 ENTRY PER CONTESTANT
- deadline is FEBRUARY 4th, 2011
- once I have all the photos in, I will post all the entries in a separate blog post and public voting will start then, feel free to ask your friends, co-workers to vote for your entry, if you need to whip up some extra cookies to bribe them, that is fine with me 😉
- Earn One Extra Vote when you spread the word about this contest via your blog, FB, or Tweeter prior February 1st, 2011.Leave me a comment under this post saying that you did so, with the link to your Shared Content. Once you are ready to submit your contest photo, don’t forget to remind me that you spread the word about this contest and your entry will automatically receive one extra vote.
- Earn One Extra Vote – visit Wilton Online shop, and then come back here and leave me a comment under this post saying what product(s) do you like from Wilton. Once you are ready to submit your contest photo, don’t forget to remind me that you deserve One Extra Vote.
- Maximum 2 Extra Votes per contestant
- after voting period ends I will count all the votes and will announce the WINNER, there will be ONE WINNER
Wilton Meringue Powder(4.oz) – perfect for royal icing, meringue ribbon roses and much more
9 inch Angled Spatula(4 1/2 inch blade) – perfect for cookie stenciling, I love it !
Wide Glide™ Rolling Pin with 20 in. Rolling Pin Guide Rings
8 Icing Colors Set -this will get you started, I mainly use Wilton colors
Deluxe Tip Set – can’t wait to see what you’ll be making with these!
Round Decorating Tip Size 1
Round Decorating Tip Size 3
Non-stick 3-Tier Stackable Cooling Grid -perfect space saver when making multiple batches of cookies
Pearl Dust – Silver – add a little sparkle to your cookies, fondant decorations and more
Pearl Dust – Orchid– learn how to use luster dust in my luster dust tutorial
Sugar Pearls -Yellow– these are prefect for all your decorating needs
~ ♥ ~
Linda from Bubbleandsweet , though she is in Australia she wanted to share her Heart Cookies with me and you, with the world.
Thank You Linda.I love your cookies!
~ ♥ ~
If you are not able to enter the DECORATED COOKIE CONTEST due to your geographical location, that shouldn’t stop you from sharing your wonderful Heart Cookies with the world.
I’d love to encourage you to email your photos anyway though you will not be able to win the prize,
I will be doing a Heart Cookie Exhibit on my blog just in time for the VALENTINE’S DAY.
I will of course include link to your site.
~ ♥ ~
So what are you waiting for?
Think Hearts – Bake a Cookie – Decorate
Take a picture and submit to:
I can’t wait to see your entries.
Interested in Sponsoring Haniela’s Contests?
Email me details at email@example.com