this is something i want to make
the taste of chocolate is so incredibly fine
creamy bananas and cookie crunch make it divine
Rehrucken Loaf Pan
2. Prepare the loaf pan by lining it with plastic wrap
4. Prepare gelatin. Pour 200ml milk into a heat proof bowl, sprinkle gelatin over 200ml cold milk. Let sit for about 5-10 minutes. Then using double boiler/or you can place the bowl with milk & gelatin on the top of pot with simmering water/, carefully stirring the milk, dissolve the gelatin. Take care not to boil the milk.
5. Pour gelatin mixture into chocolate mixture and stir gently until combined
6. Using a measuring cup, pour some of the chocolate mixture into the prepared loaf pan, just enough to cover the bottom of the pan
9. Cover banana layer with the chocolate cream, taking care to fill all the cavities.Reserve some chocolate cream/optional/
10. Layer more crackers on the top of the chocolate cream.This can be a final step of layered, if you desire add more chocolate mixture on the top, like it is shown in the next step.
11./optional/: I like to pour some of the reserved chocolate cream on top of the last layer of crackers. This is really up to you, you can use up all the chocolate cream in the Step 9 if you’d like and skip the Step 11 completely.
12. Cover with plastic wrap foil.
13. Refrigerate overnight or at least 8 hours.
14. Unmold the dessert from the pan. Carefully open the plastic wrap on the top of the pan, place the serving tray upside down on the top of the loaf pan.
15. Using both hands/holding the loaf pan and the serving tray in place/ flip the loaf pan.
16. Lift the loaf pan and carefully peel the plastic wrap…and voila you are ready to indulge your self with a delicious no-bake dessert. You can simply sift some good quality cocoa on the top, or leave it bare. Here I sifted some cocoa on the top.