With only 9 days till Christmas here is an idea for a cute Christmas Cookie Card.
My little niece Johanka started saying her first words; as unexpected as this is, she doesn't say them in her native language or her parents' native language. She says, in English : "Happy, happy, happy".
To make these cookie you need:
Chevron Template, how to make a template
- Using a chevron template and food coloring pen, draw directly onto the cookie, creating a piping guide.
- Flood every other line of the chevron pattern and let dry completely.
- Once dry, using a Silver Color Mist, spray the chevron pattern. Let dry.
- Then fill the remaining chevron pattern lines with white and rest of the cookie with red icing. let dry.
- Using a Extra Fine Tip Food Writer by Wilton, write Merry Christmas, Happy Christmas...etc.
- Using white icing pipe a small snowflake.Let dry.
|Using chevron pattern and food pen, draw a piping guide directly onto the cookie|
|Using Silver Spray Mist|
|Flood remaining areas|
|Use a Extra Fine Tip Food Pen|
|Add a snoflake|